Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stitches

Well, I didn`t know which blog to write this on, but I dicided kemsfood because it`s the original blog. So, Spencer is at scout camp, and the rest are here. I was taking a walk with my whole family except mom was at home. Grandma and grandpa were here to, when we were at the turn to the creek, I started a race. My sister was on the two wheeler and I was running. I told her to look at the road and not me. I thought I would win sense I`m fast. Instead I ended up taking a spill beside the road. I got a chunk out of my knee, and ended up in the E.R. for father`s day evening. THE END.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Kelse, that is quite a story! What a Father's Day gift to give to your dad! :-) I'm glad that you are all stitched up and I hope that you are feeling better. Remember to take it easy these next few days!
    Love,
    Aunt Beese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay aunt Beace. I`ll be extra carefull even though I`m doing fine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelsey I am so sorry! I bet that was super scary and painful. I am glad you are doing better.

    How was art camp? What was your favorite part?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well a life lesson. Art camp was great! I even made a clock! But dads working on it. Mine was to thick. And my scar looks like a backwards three!

    ReplyDelete